Admissions and tickets
- Regular admission: SEK 120 (retirees and students)
- Children and youth up to 18 years of age: Free admission
Our annual pass: SEK 450
The annual pass is valid for all museums included in the National Historical Museums. The pass includes free entry to the museums as well as all permanent and temporary exhibitions. The museum's events and guided tours are not included in the annual pass. The card can be purchased on-site at the museums' entrances/shops. It is currently not possible to purchase the annual pass online.
Tickets for guided tours
Adult: SEK 170
Children and youth up to 18 years of age: Free admission
You can attend to our guided tours every day when the museum is open. During the guided tour, we visit the house's five floors. We also offers pre-booked guided tours for private groups.
Tickets for temporary exhibitions
Price: SEK 120 for adults, free admission for children up to 18 years old.
Our temporary exhibition is on display in the guest rooms of the bedroom floor. Tickets for the exhibition can only be purchased on-site in the museum.
Tickets to programmes and lectures
We offer programmes and lectures all year over. All our programmes and lectures can be booked online via Tickster; they vary in cost.
Tickets for our city walks
Occasionally, we offer city walks with a variety of different themes. All our city walks are booked on Tickster.
Good to know before your visit
- Wardrobe: To avoid bumping into objects in the museum environment, it is not allowed to bring bags into the museum or carry jackets on your arm. There are lockers on the ground floor of the museum where you can secure your belongings. No coins are needed. Small bags are allowed inside.
- Packed meal: Food and drink are not allowed in the museum. Hallwyl Restaurant is located in the courtyard of the museum and serves food.
- Strollers and prams: For evacuation reasons, it is not possible to bring a stroller/pram with you around the museum, however there are a few places for leaving strollers. The nearest place to lock prams is on Norrmalmstorg.