Admissions and tickets
The entrance ticket is valid for the entire museum including all exhibitions for one day. Admission fees can be charged for concerts, lectures, certain guided tours and other types of events. Free admission for children and youth up to 18 years of age.
Admission fees 2023
- Regular admission: SEK 120 (retirees and students)
- Children and youth up to 18 years of age: Free admission
Our annual pass for SEK 450 grants you free admission to the Hallwyl museum as well as all our sister museums.
Tickets for temporary exhibitions
Price: SEK 120 for adults, free admission for children up to 18 years old.
Our temporary exhibition is on display in the guest rooms of the bedroom floor. Tickets for the exhibition can only be purchased on-site in the museum.
Tickets to programmes and lectures
We offer programmes and lectures all year over. All our programmes and lectures can be booked online via Tickster; they vary in cost.
Tickets for our city walks
Occasionally, we offer city walks with a variety of different themes. All our city walks are booked on Tickster.
Good to know before your visit
- Wardrobe: Backpacks and outerwear is not allowed to bring in to the museum. Insted, backpacks and outerwear can be locked away for safekeeping in lockers that are adjacent to the entrance of the museum.
- Packed meal: Food and drink are not allowed in the museum. Hallwyl Restaurant is located in the courtyard of the museum and serves food.
- Strollers and prams: For evacuation reasons, it is not possible to bring a stroller/pram with you around the museum, however there are a few places for leaving strollers. The nearest place to lock prams is on Norrmalmstorg.