A closer look at the Hallwyl Museum
An afternoon of learning and discovery! Step into the elegant home of the collector Wilhelmina von Hallwyl. A guided tour through Hallwyl house, with its fine interiors and exquisite decoration, with focus on the displayed objets d´art. On the guided tours you get to see more of the house than if you visit on your own. Book your ticket now!
Guided tours in English
- July–August Tuesday–Sunday 10.30 am and 14.00 pm
- September–June Saturday 1.30 pm
Audioguide in English, Russian and Arabic
There are also text folders about the house to borrow, in the following languages: English, Finnish, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian, Portugese, Dutch and Estonian.
Guided group tours
If you are part of large group that wants to visit the Hallwyl museum, you can book your own group tour (maximum of 30 people in each group).
You can choose between a normal guided tour of the house, and a special tour suited for the special interests of your group. If you have a specific interest in, for example silverware, particular artists, furniture, decorative styles, porcelain or weapons, you are very welcome to book a specially adapted tour.
- Tour charges for parties
- Daytime weekdays up to 20 persons 2000 SEK, 20-25 persons 2500
- Evenings, weekends, off-season: up to 20 persons 3000 SEK, 20-25 persons 3500
- Schools: SEK 800 total price per class for primary and secondary classes, throughout the year.
Language supplement: SEK 200
After 4 pm, an additional hourly cost of SEK 695 for security guards is added.